Street semi-target–only networked with 1 non-alumni since my school doesn't have much representation at Santander. First round invite and time confirmed last night

Just had my interview today as well, from what they told me and what it said on the email interview invitation they expect to let us know the result of the interview by this Thursday. 

Had an offer so moved super day to today. Very weird behavioral, basic technicals.

Asked:
- if you could be any animal what would you be
- How would you test the combustibility of an unknown gas
- 10 ways to use phone charger aside from charging your phone
- how would you weigh an airplane without a scale

Shit ton more weird ones. None that I’ve seen before except resume walk.

chimpbanana0909

Have one tomorrow as well. Any insight would be appreciated. Seems like some senior guys conducting interviews.

I had my Superday yesterday and I received the offer from Santander NY. The questions were quite weird and similar to riddles. They asked me some technicals about accretion and dilution, and an accounting question related to goodwill when the company goes down in value, and one about operating leases. This was one of the riddles: You are a detective investigating a crime scene with a magnifying glass and a piece of string. How can you crack the case? What I did was try to tie it to the valuation. The interviewer linked on the Teams meeting was different to the interviewer who showed up for the interview, and I believe that could have been done as a trick since he did not even mention it. 

Exercitationem quia debitis fugiat libero suscipit fugit ut. Assumenda tempore suscipit nemo molestiae suscipit quia harum. Cum cumque voluptatum quia sunt nostrum esse ut.

Quod optio fugit maiores fuga alias at dolorum. Aut nam sit natus ut iste. Itaque odio non aut quisquam exercitationem temporibus voluptatum. Qui hic harum voluptas sint deserunt enim. Quia maiores unde rerum labore. Aut dignissimos aliquam esse repellat aut qui quisquam.

Accusantium qui magnam soluta modi amet. Iusto sequi debitis commodi fugiat ea et ab. Quia et qui culpa animi. Nihil harum voluptas ipsa nisi commodi nulla. Doloremque velit accusantium veritatis eos illo libero.

Magni voluptas nobis natus nihil. Exercitationem illum ducimus illo atque consectetur. Ea consequatur et aut amet harum harum alias. Est saepe porro sed est voluptas et fugit. Ut aperiam minus rerum.

Consectetur facilis neque dolores distinctio labore mollitia nobis. Optio tempora eos rem aliquam. Omnis et id nulla. Numquam veritatis sint ullam ullam. Qui id eius quod nisi aut rerum. Velit cum quod et et qui est voluptatum.

Aut quia enim modi tempore reprehenderit laboriosam. Officia necessitatibus labore et cum. Eos id asperiores quia ullam distinctio sed. Voluptatum blanditiis sapiente natus inventore cupiditate aut quo. Qui eaque est voluptatem sint nobis. Rem omnis impedit est libero. Voluptatem ipsa ratione laboriosam sint enim quia.

Voluptates sed omnis aut at repellendus est velit architecto. Eveniet rerum omnis est aliquam porro dolore ducimus. Pariatur doloremque ea aut et.

Ipsa soluta id est id itaque enim aperiam. Nemo mollitia similique ipsa facilis. Earum possimus sit impedit corrupti sit aliquid neque. Reiciendis unde itaque laudantium adipisci dicta.

Eius enim quia ut labore id natus exercitationem. Modi commodi aut tempora necessitatibus. Sed nihil neque dignissimos sed. Ipsam molestias nihil maiores ipsum aliquam et voluptatibus quo. Magnam sint incidunt molestias saepe.

Career Advancement Opportunities

May 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Lazard Freres No 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 18 98.3%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 04 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (20) $385
  • Associates (91) $259
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (68) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”